A morning reception and live broadcast discussion on the outlook for the Higher and Further Education sector including the 20th October announcements, legislation and reform.
Discussions were led by the following distinguished panel of leading education policy makers and commentators:
- Nicola Dandridge, Chief Executive, Universities UK
- James Groves, Head of the Education Unit, Policy Exchange
- Paul Marshall, Chief Executive, 1994 Group
- Professor Malcolm Gillies, Chair, London Higher; Vice-Chancellor, London Metropolitan University
- John O’Leary, Journalist and Editor Policy Review