Universities UK’s second annual higher education funding debate was an early opportunity to discuss the outcomes of the Government’s response to the Browne review, as well as the recent spending review.
- Rt Hon David Willetts MP, Minister of State
- Lord Browne of Madingley
- Martin Bean, Vice-Chancellor, The Open University
- The Rt Hon. John Denham MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Neil O’Brien, Director, Policy Exchange
- Professor Shirley Pearce, Vice-Chancellor, Loughborough University
- Professor Steve Smith, President, Universities UK