NCFE is hosting a dedicated half day conference, examining the introduction of the Department for Work and Pension’s Welfare to Work Programme and how NCFE’s Get Set for Work package responds to the new arrangements.
Speakers will discuss the challenges providers may encounter with the upcoming changes and how we can all engage with The Work Programme.
Lunch and registration 12 noon, event starts at 12.45pm
As part of this event we will be launching our new suite of employability qualifications, NCFE Level 1, 2 and 3 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills. These accredited and fundable QCF qualifications have been developed in partnership with Reed. This unique suite of qualifications is specifically designed to enhance learners’ employment outcomes.
The event will also showcase NCFE’s Get Set for Work package of qualifications, designed to secure sustainable employment through re-training, vocational learning pathways and platforms to apprenticeships.
Presentations will include
- NCFE Qualifications supporting routes to employment - providing learners with the essential vocational and personal skills required by employers
- NCFE Accreditation Services - tailoring training to the individual, helping to make the Work Programme a success.
Who should attend?
Those who are in the Work Programme and any provider of training focused on preparing learners for work, including:
- SFA/YPLA funded providers
- Third sector providers
- DWP funded JCP+ providers
- ACL Providers
- FE based WBL providers
- LearnDirect/Next Steps providers
- Foundation Learning providers
- Offender Learning providers